Tuesday 7 February 2012

BLOGSHOP Seattle





Founded by Bri Emery of DESIGNLOVEFEST and photographer Angela Kohler, BLOGSHOP has become a major hit in the blogging community. This weekend intensive workshop is an intro to photoshop specially catered to the design needs of the blog world. Needless to say, when I received an e-mail from Angela Thursday afternoon asking if I was interested in interning for them, I immediately cancelled all my weekend plans and booked a room in downtown Seattle. Even though I was already familiar with the techniques Bri and Angela taught, I was able to pick up some very valuable tips and tricks which I'm excited to make use of in my own design work. Whether it was the teachers, students or sponsors, everyone I interacted with had wonderful creative attitudes and amazing style. Needless to say, it was a fabulous weekend and I'm crossing my fingers BLOGSHOP comes to Vancouver next.

No comments:

Post a Comment