Friday 11 October 2013

Heidi & Manu's Wedding


This was the craziest photography day of my life.  I was both the Maid of Honour and the photographer for my sister's wedding! It took place in the tiniest little German village and was an absolute blast despite the craziness. Here are a few of the shots I captured while running around like a madman.

Fun fact: German's don't like exposing their identities on the internet. Therefore, only photos of Heidi's side of the family are being shown. 











3 comments:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
    fotografos bodas

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start getting Marathi matches on your mobile by registering your profile on Matchfinder marathi matrimony today.

    ReplyDelete